There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 69 - Waters, Waterways, Drains and Levees
Chapter 7 - Water Management
Part 3 - Tennessee Water Resources Information Act
- § 69-7-301. Short title.
- § 69-7-302. Legislative intent -- System of registration.
- § 69-7-303. Part definitions.
- § 69-7-304. Registration of withdrawal from surface water or groundwater source -- Exceptions.
- § 69-7-305. Powers of commissioner.
- § 69-7-306. Rules -- Rulings in contested cases.
- § 69-7-307. Violations -- Orders -- Penalties -- Hearings -- Injunction.
- § 69-7-308. Regional water planning -- Models -- Report.
- § 69-7-309. Technical advisory committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.