2017 Tennessee Code
Title 69 - Waters, Waterways, Drains and Levees
Chapter 4 - Levees
- § 69-4-101. Bonds for building levees.
- § 69-4-102. [Reserved.]
- § 69-4-103. Commissioners.
- § 69-4-104. Engineer -- Contracts.
- § 69-4-105. Condemnation of real estate for construction of levee.
- § 69-4-106. Certain sections incorporated in chapter.
- § 69-4-107. Subscriptions.
- § 69-4-108. Counties may retain state's increment of taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.