2017 Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes and Licenses
Chapter 6 - Sales and Use Taxes
Part 8 - Simplified Sales and Use Tax Administration Act
- § 67-6-801. Short title.
- § 67-6-802. Part definitions.
- § 67-6-803. Legislative findings.
- § 67-6-804. Multi-state discussions -- Delegates.
- § 67-6-805. Authority to enter into the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement.
- § 67-6-806. Agreement requirements.
- § 67-6-807. [Repealed.]
- § 67-6-808. [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.