2017 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 25 - Release of Liens Created by Written Instruments
Part 2 - Marginal Release of Liens
- § 66-25-201. Marginal release authorized.
- § 66-25-202. Form of marginal release.
- § 66-25-203. Execution of marginal release -- Fee.
- § 66-25-204. Marginal release as part of record -- Certified copies.
- § 66-25-205. Production of instrument evidencing indebtedness before entry of marginal release.
- § 66-25-206. Endorsement as to marginal release on face of instrument.
- § 66-25-207. Affidavit in lieu of production of instrument.
- § 66-25-208. Procurement of release by forgery or fabrication -- Penalties.
- § 66-25-209. Liability of register for improper release.
- § 66-25-210. Right to release by deed of release or quitclaim preserved.
- § 66-25-211. Applicability of this part to certain counties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.