2017 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 21 - Recording and Enforcement of Liens
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 66-21-101. Enforcement of liens where method not prescribed.
- § 66-21-102. Lien book furnished to register.
- § 66-21-103. Form and contents of lien book.
- § 66-21-104. Notation of time of filing.
- § 66-21-105. [Repealed.]
- § 66-21-106. Penalty for failure to release.
- § 66-21-107. Originals filed under prior law.
- § 66-21-108. [Repealed.]
- § 66-21-109. Certified copies of records as evidence.
- § 66-21-110. Tolling of limitations period for perfection or enforcement of liens against debtor in bankruptcy.
- § 66-21-111--. 66-21-120. [Reserved.]
- § 66-21-121. Entry of release of lien -- Fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.