2017 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 1 - Estates in Property
Part 2 - Tennessee Uniform Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities
- § 66-1-201. Short title.
- § 66-1-202. Validity of nonvested property interests and powers of appointment.
- § 66-1-203. Creation of nonvested property interest or power of appointment.
- § 66-1-204. Judicial reformation of property disposition.
- § 66-1-205. Exceptions to rule.
- § 66-1-206. Application -- Retroactivity.
- § 66-1-207. Preemption of common law.
- § 66-1-208. Application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.