2017 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 6 - Fees and Duties of Officers Under Title and Registration Law -- Disposition of Funds
- § 55-6-101. Fees due department for specified services.
- § 55-6-102. Fees returnable -- Causes.
- § 55-6-103. Disposition of fees.
- § 55-6-104. Fees due county clerk for specified duties.
- § 55-6-105. Duties of county clerk -- Penalties for delinquencies.
- § 55-6-106. Reports by department to state treasurer -- Remission of moneys.
- § 55-6-107. Distribution and expenditure of funds.
- § 55-6-108. Fines and penalties -- Transmittal and expenditure -- Enforcement of collection.
- § 55-6-109. Transfer of registration of title acquired as a result of death of spouse.
- § 55-6-110. No fee, charge or other cost to be charged or assessed against OEM headquarters company vehicle titling or registration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.