2017 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 30 - Automated Vehicles Act
- § 55-30-101. Short title.
- § 55-30-102. Chapter definitions.
- § 55-30-103. Operation of ADS-operated vehicle without human driver.
- § 55-30-104. Use of integrated electronic display for communication, information, and other uses by person inside ADS-operated vehicle.
- § 55-30-105. Prohibited regulation by political subdivision.
- § 55-30-106. Liability for accidents involving an ADS-operated vehicle.
- § 55-30-107. Unlawful operation of motor vehicle without human driver in driver's seat.
- § 55-30-108. Scope of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.