2017 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 10 - Accidents, Arrests, Crimes and Penalties
Part 7 - Juvenile Offender Act
- § 55-10-701. Denial of driving privileges by court.
- § 55-10-702. Denial or suspension of driving privileges by department of safety.
- § 55-10-703. Withdrawal of denial order -- Eligibility for driver license -- Driver safety or alcohol education programs.
- § 55-10-704. Confiscation of offender's driver license.
- § 55-10-705. Restricted motor vehicle operator's license.
- § 55-10-706. Expiration of denial period -- Eligibility for license -- Driver safety or alcohol education programs.
- § 55-10-707. Construction of part -- Penalties supplemental.
- § 55-10-708. Data search to determine offender status -- Applicants for restricted license or removal of denial order.
- § 55-10-709. Inspection of records.
- § 55-10-710. Provisions of part in pamphlets for schools and driver license examination manuals.
- § 55-10-711. Denial of driving privileges -- Expunction from records -- Requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.