There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 7 - Tennessee Employment Security Law
Part 4 - Premiums
- § 50-7-401. Payment.
- § 50-7-402. Rate of premiums.
- § 50-7-403. Experience rating for employers.
- § 50-7-404. Collection of premiums -- Interest -- Procedure when employer in default -- Priorities -- Adjustments -- Refunds.
- § 50-7-405. Period, election and termination of employer's coverage.
- § 50-7-406. Rating system for reorganized businesses.
- § 50-7-407. Continuous part-time employment -- "Reimbursing employer" defined.
- § 50-7-408. -- 50-7-450. [Reserved.]
- § 50-7-451. Job skills program -- Job skills fee -- Job skills fund -- Grants -- Reports to general assembly.
- § 50-7-452. Including with employer's annual premium rate notice a statement of benefits charged to employer's experience rating account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.