There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 7 - Tennessee Employment Security Law
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 50-7-101. Short title.
- § 50-7-102. Declaration of state public policy -- Construction.
- § 50-7-103. Saving clause.
- § 50-7-104. Invalidating clause -- Conformity to federal law.
- § 50-7-105. Repeal or suspension of chapter upon invalidity of federal statute.
- § 50-7-106. Employers not included by employment security law -- Notice to employees.
- § 50-7-107. More Jobs and Revenues, Less Hassle and Expenses, Help Businesses and Taxpayers Act of 2009.
- § 50-7-108. Report by commissioner of labor and workforce development on the condition of the unemployment trust fund.
- § 50-7-109. Electronic communications authorized.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.