There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 5 - Child Labor
Part 1 - Child Labor Act of 1976
- § 50-5-101. Short title.
- § 50-5-102. Part definitions.
- § 50-5-103. Employment of minor under 14 years of age -- Penalty.
- § 50-5-104. Employment of minors fourteen or fifteen years of age.
- § 50-5-105. Employment of minors sixteen or seventeen years of age.
- § 50-5-106. Prohibited employment for minors.
- § 50-5-107. Exempt minors.
- § 50-5-108. Special exemptions.
- § 50-5-109. Proof of age required for employment or continued employment -- Oath by parent or guardian if evidence unavailable.
- § 50-5-110. Duties of department.
- § 50-5-111. Duties of employers of minors.
- § 50-5-112. Violations -- Penalties.
- § 50-5-113. Using children in pornography -- Class C felony.
- § 50-5-114. Rules and regulations.
- § 50-5-115. Breaks and meal periods for working minors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.