2017 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 4 - Administrative Inspections
- § 50-4-101. Administrative inspection warrant available to department of labor and workforce development.
- § 50-4-102. "Issuing officer" defined.
- § 50-4-103. Grounds for issuing administrative inspection warrants -- Probable cause.
- § 50-4-104. Issuance of warrant -- Notice not required.
- § 50-4-105. Contents of warrant.
- § 50-4-106. Assistance of department of labor and workforce development representative -- Execution of warrant.
- § 50-4-107. Obstruction of inspection -- Misdemeanor.
- § 50-4-108. Suppression of evidence seized during unlawful inspection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.