There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 1 - Employment Relationship and Practices
Part 1 - Hiring Practices
- § 50-1-101. Memorandum of understanding with the department of homeland security for enforcement of federal immigration laws.
- § 50-1-102. False or deceptive representations in procuring employees -- Penalty -- Hiring armed guards -- Failure to have permit -- Penalty.
- § 50-1-103. Employment of illegal aliens.
- § 50-1-104. State officials notified of plant closings or mass layoffs.
- § 50-1-105. Providing employee information to prospective employers -- Good faith.
- § 50-1-106. Immigration status.
- § 50-1-107. Veterans preference.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.