There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations and Associations
Chapter 64 - Dissolution
Part 1 - Voluntary Dissolution
- § 48-64-101. Dissolution by incorporators or directors.
- § 48-64-102. Dissolution by board of directors, members and third persons.
- § 48-64-103. Notices to the attorney general and reporter.
- § 48-64-104. Articles of dissolution.
- § 48-64-105. Revocation of dissolution.
- § 48-64-106. Effect of dissolution.
- § 48-64-107. Known claims against dissolved corporation.
- § 48-64-108. Unknown claims against dissolved corporation.
- § 48-64-109. Articles of termination of corporate existence.
- § 48-64-110. Directors to cause dissolved corporation to discharge or make reasonable provision for payment of claims and distributions of assets thereafter -- Liability for breach.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.