2017 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations and Associations
Chapter 58 - Directors and Officers
Part 1 - Board of Directors
- § 48-58-101. Requirement for and duties of board of directors.
- § 48-58-102. Qualifications of directors.
- § 48-58-103. Number of directors.
- § 48-58-104. Election, designation, and appointment of directors.
- § 48-58-105. Terms of directors generally.
- § 48-58-106. Staggered terms for directors.
- § 48-58-107. Resignation of directors.
- § 48-58-108. Removal of directors elected by members or directors.
- § 48-58-109. Removal of designated or appointed directors.
- § 48-58-110. Removal of directors by judicial proceeding.
- § 48-58-111. Vacancy on board.
- § 48-58-112. Compensation of directors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.