2017 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments and Transactions
Chapter 2 - Sales
Part 7 - Remedies
§ 47-2-703. Seller's remedies in general.
- Where the buyer wrongfully rejects or revokes acceptance of goods or fails to make a payment due on or before delivery or repudiates with respect to a part or the whole, then with respect to any goods directly affected and, if the breach is of the whole contract (§ 47-2-612), then also with respect to the whole undelivered balance, the aggrieved seller may:
- (a) withhold delivery of such goods;
- (b) stop delivery by any bailee as hereafter provided (§ 47-2-705);
- (c) proceed under the next section respecting goods still unidentified to the contract;
- (d) resell and recover damages as hereafter provided (§ 47-2-706);
- (e) recover damages for nonacceptance (§ 47-2-708) or in a proper case the price (§ 47-2-709);
- (f) cancel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.