2017 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 6 - Lottery Sales
- § 39-17-601. Part definitions.
- § 39-17-602. Sales to persons under 18 years of age.
- § 39-17-603. Delinquent acts.
- § 39-17-604. Illegal sales -- Exceptions.
- § 39-17-605. Failure to display certificate of authorization.
- § 39-17-606. Signage.
- § 39-17-607. Fraud.
- § 39-17-608. False statements in applications or records.
- § 39-17-609. Federal exemption.
- § 39-17-610. Preemption.
- § 39-17-611--. 39-17-650. [Reserved.]
- § 39-17-651. Offense of selling annual event tickets, shares, chances or similar records for period longer than authorized.
- § 39-17-652. Offense of conducting more than one annual event.
- § 39-17-653. Offense of conducting annual event at an unauthorized location or on unauthorized date.
- § 39-17-654. Offense of engaging in gambling promotion under the pretense of conducting an annual event -- Offense of managing, conducting or operating an annual event.
- § 39-17-655. Offenses involving financial accounting of an annual event.
- § 39-17-656. Offense of falsely making, altering, forging, passing or counterfeiting a ticket, share, chance or similar record for an annual event.
- § 39-17-657. Offense of offering cost of services, records or devices on a contingency basis.
- § 39-17-658. Exemption from federal law prohibiting transportation of gambling devices.
- § 39-17-659. Legislative intent to preempt other regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.