2017 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 6 - Invasion of Privacy
- § 39-13-601. Wiretapping and electronic surveillance -- Prohibited acts -- Exceptions.
- § 39-13-602. Penalty for violations.
- § 39-13-603. Civil actions -- Injunctive relief -- Damages -- Defenses -- Limitation of actions.
- § 39-13-604. Interception of cellular or cordless telephone transmissions.
- § 39-13-605. Unlawful photographing in violation of privacy.
- § 39-13-606. Electronic tracking of motor vehicles.
- § 39-13-607. Observation without consent.
- § 39-13-608. Offense of interception of radio frequency transmission to flee from criminal offense.
- § 39-13-609. Freedom from Unwarranted Surveillance Act -- Use of drones to gather evidence or information -- Standing to initiate civil action against law enforcement agency.
- § 39-13-610. Search warrant required to obtain location information of an electronic device -- Exceptions to warrant requirement -- Admissibility into evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.