2017 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11 - General Provisions
Part 4 - Criminal Responsibility
- § 39-11-401. Parties to offenses.
- § 39-11-402. Criminal responsibility for conduct of another.
- § 39-11-403. Criminal responsibility for facilitation of felony.
- § 39-11-404. Corporate liability.
- § 39-11-405. Individual liability for corporate conduct.
- § 39-11-406. Affirmative defense to criminal responsibility of a corporation.
- § 39-11-407. Defenses excluded.
- § 39-11-408. -- 39-11-410. [Reserved.]
- § 39-11-411. Accessory after the fact.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.