There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 33 - Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Chapter 6 - Mental Health Service
Part 7 - Discharge From Inpatient Treatment
- § 33-6-701. Review of admitted persons to determine eligibility for discharge.
- § 33-6-702. Request for current examination of mental condition -- Payment.
- § 33-6-703. Discharge of person eligible for release -- Petition for review where one (1) or more physicians finds admission no longer needed.
- § 33-6-704. Procedure for reviewing petition.
- § 33-6-705. Discharge of person no longer meeting standards for admission.
- § 33-6-706. Discharge of involuntarily committed person -- Person no longer mentally ill or in remission -- Person unlikely to cause harm -- Voluntary outpatient treatment possible.
- § 33-6-707. Persons eligible for discharge subject to mandatory outpatient treatment.
- § 33-6-708. Discharge procedure for involuntarily committed persons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.