There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Tennessee Code
Title 33 - Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Chapter 6 - Mental Health Service
Part 1 - Mental Health Service System
- § 33-6-101. Applicability of title to persons with mental illness and serious emotional disturbance.
- § 33-6-102. Development of system -- Purpose.
- § 33-6-103. Priority population -- Standards of care -- Funding -- Legislative intent.
- § 33-6-104. Community-based screening process -- Prescreening agents.
- § 33-6-105. Certificate of need required for admission of publicly funded person -- Psychiatric emergency services -- Funding for services for uninsured persons.
- § 33-6-106. Persons not meeting admission criteria.
- § 33-6-107. Treatment review committees.
- § 33-6-108. Admissions to a state-owned or operated hospital or treatment resource.
- § 33-6-109. Quarterly report on the implementation and impact of available suitable accommodations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.