2017 Tennessee Code
Title 3 - Legislature
Chapter 18 - Article v Conventions
- § 3-18-101. Application of chapter.
- § 3-18-102. Chapter definitions.
- § 3-18-103. Joint resolution to provide instructions.
- § 3-18-104. Duties of alternate delegates -- Votes and attempted votes made outside of instructions and established limits void -- Forfeiture of delegate's appointment.
- § 3-18-105. Application to call convention of no effect if all delegates and alternates vote or attempt to vote outside scope of instructions and established limits.
- § 3-18-106. Offense of delegate or alternate knowingly or intentionally voting or attempting to vote outside of scope of instructions or established limits -- Class E felony.
- § 3-18-107. Qualifications for appointment as delegate or alternate delegate.
- § 3-18-108. Number of delegates to be appointed -- Special session to be called if general assembly not in session.
- § 3-18-109. Required votes for election of delegates or alternate delegates -- Recall and replacement of delegates -- Joint resolution required.
- § 3-18-110. Delegate or alternate delegate not lucrative office -- Payment for expenses and mileage.
- § 3-18-111. Oath.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.