2017 Tennessee Code
Title 28 - Limitation of Actions
Chapter 3 - Limitation of Actions Other Than Real
Part 2 - Limitations on Actions for Defective Improvement of Real Estate
- § 28-3-201. Part definitions.
- § 28-3-202. Limitation of actions.
- § 28-3-203. Injury during fourth year after completion -- Limitation of action.
- § 28-3-204. Periods otherwise fixed not extended -- New cause of action not created.
- § 28-3-205. Limitation not defense for party in possession, guilty of fraud, or who conceals cause of action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.