2017 Tennessee Code
Title 28 - Limitation of Actions
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 28-1-101. "Action" defined.
- § 28-1-102. Commencement at time of right to make demand.
- § 28-1-103. Accrual of agent's liability to principal.
- § 28-1-104. Accrual of principal's liability to surety or endorser.
- § 28-1-105. New action after adverse decision -- Contractual limitations periods.
- § 28-1-106. Accrual of right if person under eighteen years of age, adjudicated incompetent, or lacking capacity.
- § 28-1-107. Cases in which disability not an excuse.
- § 28-1-108. Disability at time of accrual -- Two or more disabilities.
- § 28-1-109. Suspension during injunction.
- § 28-1-110. Suspension pending administration of estate.
- § 28-1-111. Suspension during absence from state.
- § 28-1-112. Application of foreign statutes.
- § 28-1-113. Actions by state.
- § 28-1-114. Counterclaim or third party complaint.
- § 28-1-115. Dismissed federal court actions.
- § 28-1-116. Extension during disaster.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.