2017 Tennessee Code
Title 16 - Courts
Chapter 11 - Chancery Courts
Part 2 - Operation
- § 16-11-201. Transfers between courts.
- § 16-11-202. Relief from firearm disabilities imposed on persons adjudicated as mental defective or judicially committed to mental institution.
- § 16-11-203. [Repealed.]
- § 16-11-204. Counterpart summons.
- § 16-11-205. Process to other counties in general.
- § 16-11-206. Information to be collected and reported to the federal bureau of investigation-NICS index and the department of safety by those chancery courts in which commitments to a mental institution are ordered.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.