2016 Tennessee Code
Title 8 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 27 - Group Insurance for Public Officers and Employees
Part 8 - Post-Employment Benefits
- § 8-27-801. Part definitions.
- § 8-27-802. Establishment of investment trusts for purpose of pre-funding other post-employment benefits -- Investment of trust funds.
- § 8-27-803. Trusts to be irrevocable -- Administration of trusts -- Protection of trust assets, income and distributions.
- § 8-27-804. Initial funding of trust -- Disposition of unexpended funds -- Commingling of funds transferred to trust.
- § 8-27-805. Powers of trustees.
- § 8-27-806. Part does not grant rights or privileges to other post-employment benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.