2016 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 140 - Emergency Services
Part 4 - Automated External Defibrillators
§ 68-140-405. Rules relating to AED's -- Adoption -- Scope and contents.
The department of health shall adopt rules specifying the following:
(1) The contents of the written notice required by § 68-140-404;
(2) Reporting requirements for each use of an AED;
(3) The contents of a plan prepared in accordance with § 68-140-404 and requirements applicable to the subject matter of the plan;
(4) Training requirements in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and AED use that are consistent with the scientific guidelines of the American Heart Association for any individual authorized by an AED program plan to use an AED;
(5) Requirements for medical supervision of an AED program; and
(6) Performance requirements for an AED in order for the AED to be used in an AED program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.