2016 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 5 - Conveyances of Property
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 66-5-101. Grants or devises passing full estate.
- § 66-5-102. Mineral estates in coal.
- § 66-5-103. Forms of conveyances.
- § 66-5-104. Execution by agent or attorney.
- § 66-5-105. [Repealed.]
- § 66-5-106. Authentication and registration required -- Formal ceremonies unnecessary.
- § 66-5-107. Correction of errors.
- § 66-5-108. Preservation, or extinguishment and reversion of mineral interests.
- § 66-5-109. Effective date of conveyance.
- § 66-5-110. [Repealed.]
- § 66-5-111. Identification of specific mineral interests to be conveyed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.