2016 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 14 - Artisans' Lien
- § 66-14-101. Right to sell unclaimed articles left for repairs.
- § 66-14-102. Notice to persons interested.
- § 66-14-103. Contents of notice.
- § 66-14-104. Advertisement and sale.
- § 66-14-105. Satisfaction of lien by owner.
- § 66-14-106. Disposition of proceeds of sale.
- § 66-14-107. Alternate method of enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.