2016 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 12 - Crop Liens
- § 66-12-101. Landlord's lien for rent.
- § 66-12-102. Lien for goods and money supplied.
- § 66-12-103. Lien for farm implements and supplies.
- § 66-12-104. Priority of landlord's liens.
- § 66-12-105. Expiration of liens.
- § 66-12-106. Enforcement of liens.
- § 66-12-107. Liability of purchaser of crop.
- § 66-12-108. Liability of broker selling crop.
- § 66-12-109. Disposal of crop with intent to deprive landlord of lien.
- § 66-12-110. Criminal liability avoided by payment of claim.
- § 66-12-111. Landlord's portion of crop unaffected.
- § 66-12-112. Joint payment by purchaser.
- § 66-12-113. Laborer's lien on crops.
- § 66-12-114. Duration of laborer's lien.
- § 66-12-115. Priority of landlord's lien.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.