2016 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions of the Healing Arts
Chapter 6 - Medicine and Surgery
Part 6 - Health Care Referrals
- § 63-6-601. Part definitions.
- § 63-6-602. Physician owned health care entities -- Referrals prohibited -- Exceptions.
- § 63-6-603. Where physicians may invest in and refer to an outside entity -- Requirements.
- § 63-6-604. Prohibited cross referral arrangements.
- § 63-6-605. Preexisting investments -- Compliance.
- § 63-6-606. Disposal of ownership interests -- Cessation of referrals.
- § 63-6-607. Violations -- Sanctions.
- § 63-6-608. Investment interests in publicly traded entities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.