2016 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions of the Healing Arts
Chapter 6 - Medicine and Surgery
Part 3 - Phil Timp-Amanda Wilcox Right to Try Act
- § 63-6-301. Short title.
- § 63-6-302. Part definitions.
- § 63-6-303. Manufacturer permitted to provide investigational drug, biological product, or device to eligible patient -- Conditions.
- § 63-6-304. Payment of costs -- Provision of items or services without approval not required.
- § 63-6-305. Patient's heirs not liable for outstanding debt.
- § 63-6-306. Action against healthcare provider's license or medicare certification prohibited.
- § 63-6-307. Official, employee, or agent of state prohibited from blocking eligible patient's access.
- § 63-6-308. No private cause of action for harm done to eligible patient resulting from investigational drug, biological product, or device -- Part does not affect requirements under § 56-7-2365.
- § 63-6-309. Reporting of adverse events.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.