2016 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions of the Healing Arts
Chapter 6 - Medicine and Surgery
Part 12 - Cytopathology Services
- § 63-6-1201. Part definitions.
- § 63-6-1202. Claims, bills or demands for payment for services.
- § 63-6-1203. Restrictions on solicitation for payment by licensed practitioner.
- § 63-6-1204. Reimbursement of licensed practitioner.
- § 63-6-1205. Assignment of benefits.
- § 63-6-1206. Referring laboratory.
- § 63-6-1207. Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.