2016 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 8 - Unfair Competition and Unfair or Deceptive Practices
Part 1 - Unfair Trade Practices and Unfair Claims Settlement Act of 2009
- § 56-8-101. Short title -- Purpose -- Authority of commissioner.
- § 56-8-102. Part definitions -- Preemption.
- § 56-8-103. Unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices prohibited.
- § 56-8-104. Unfair trade practices defined.
- § 56-8-105. Unfair claims practice.
- § 56-8-106. Lending of money, extension of credit, or renewal -- Conditions prohibited -- Disclosures.
- § 56-8-107. Power of commissioner.
- § 56-8-108. Additional powers of commissioner.
- § 56-8-109. Violations of part or rules.
- § 56-8-110. Promulgation of rules and orders -- Review.
- § 56-8-111. Powers of commissioner additional to existing law.
- § 56-8-112. Voluntary wellness or health improvement program using incentives or rewards.
- § 56-8-113. Remedies and sanctions for breach of, or for alleged unfair or deceptive acts or practices in connection with, a contract of insurance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.