2016 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 7 - Policies and Policyholders
Part 12 - Uninsured Motor Vehicle Coverage
- § 56-7-1201. Requirements and types of coverage -- Presumptions -- Limitations of liability.
- § 56-7-1202. "Uninsured motor vehicle" defined -- Coverage of government vehicles.
- § 56-7-1203. Insolvency protection limitation -- More favorable protection not precluded.
- § 56-7-1204. Payment by insurer -- Subrogation.
- § 56-7-1205. Minimum policy limits not increased.
- § 56-7-1206. Service of process -- Actions by insurers -- John Doe warrants -- Arbitration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.