2016 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 9 - Equipment -- Lighting Regulations
Part 3 - Required Equipment on Motorcycles and Motor Driven Cycles
- § 55-9-301. [Reserved.]
- § 55-9-302. Crash helmet required for driver and passenger -- Exceptions.
- § 55-9-303. Seat for passenger.
- § 55-9-304. Windshields -- Safety goggles, face shields or glasses.
- § 55-9-305. Rearview mirrors and footrests.
- § 55-9-306. Violation of this part -- Penalty.
- § 55-9-307. Parent or guardian knowingly permitting minor to violate this part -- Penalty.
- § 55-9-308. Part inapplicable to autocycles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.