2016 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 22 - Motor Vehicle Races
- § 55-22-101. Insurance requirements for conduct of motor vehicle races.
- § 55-22-102. Authority of county legislative body with respect to conduct of races and regulation and licensure of automobile race tracks.
- § 55-22-103. Release of promoters from liability by participants approved practice.
- § 55-22-104. Violation of insurance requirements -- Misdemeanor.
- § 55-22-105. When races permitted in tourist resort counties -- Times for races in general and on Sundays.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.