2016 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 2 - Administration by Department of Revenue
- § 55-2-101. Administration by commissioner of revenue.
- § 55-2-102. Appointment of subordinates by commissioner -- Police powers of employees of special investigations section -- Salaries.
- § 55-2-103. Powers and duties of commissioner generally -- Rules and regulations.
- § 55-2-104. Forms -- Prescribing and providing by commissioner.
- § 55-2-105. Administration of oaths, acknowledgment of signatures and certification of copies of records authorized.
- § 55-2-106. Fee charged for provision of department records.
- § 55-2-107. Applications for certificates of registration or title -- Granting or refusing.
- § 55-2-108. Seizure of documents and plates -- Review of commissioner's action.
- § 55-2-109. Synopsis of laws -- Distribution.
- § 55-2-110. Summoning witnesses and taking testimony authorized -- Witness fees.
- § 55-2-111. Notice -- Manner of giving -- Proof by certificate or affidavit.
- § 55-2-112. Use of funds -- Reduction of odometer tampering and fraud.
- § 55-2-113. Authority for the commissioner to accept credit, debit or other financial transaction cards -- Surcharge or convenience fees.
- § 55-2-114. Commissioner's authority to permit filing, submission or retention of documents in digital format.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.