2016 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 19 - Commercial Driver Training Schools
- § 55-19-101. Issuance of licenses authorized.
- § 55-19-102. Operation of schools without license unlawful.
- § 55-19-103. Acting as instructor without license unlawful.
- § 55-19-104. Guidelines for establishing requirements for granting licenses.
- § 55-19-105. Conduct of schools and instructors -- Rules and regulations.
- § 55-19-106. Rules and regulations -- Power to rescind, modify or promulgate.
- § 55-19-107. Suspension or revocation of licenses -- Infraction -- Hearing.
- § 55-19-108. Proceedings for the suspension or revocation of licenses -- Review -- Reexamination.
- § 55-19-109. "Commercial driver training school" defined.
- § 55-19-110. Fees for licenses.
- § 55-19-111. Operation of school or acting as instructor without license a misdemeanor.
- § 55-19-112. Examinations -- Certification that applicant has successfully completed school requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.