2016 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 16 - Unclaimed or Abandoned Vehicles
- § 55-16-101. Report of unclaimed vehicles -- Unclaimed vehicles on residential property.
- § 55-16-102. Penalty for failure to report.
- § 55-16-103. Definitions.
- § 55-16-104. Authority to take possession of abandoned motor vehicles or those used in curbstoning.
- § 55-16-105. Notification of owners and lienholders.
- § 55-16-106. Auction of abandoned, immobile or unattended motor vehicles.
- § 55-16-107. Garagekeepers and towing firms authorized to enforce lien.
- § 55-16-108. Disposal to demolishers.
- § 55-16-109. Duties of demolishers.
- § 55-16-110. [Reserved.]
- § 55-16-111. Restrictions on towing of vehicles.
- § 55-16-112. Written authorization required for towing or storage of motor vehicle.
- § 55-16-113. Kickbacks involving the towing of vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.