2016 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 14 - Dealers in Secondhand Automobile Tires and Accessories
- § 55-14-101. Dealers in secondhand automobile tires and accessories to report purchases daily to police headquarters.
- § 55-14-102. Articles not to be sold until possessed for three days.
- § 55-14-103. Violation a Class C misdemeanor.
- § 55-14-104. Records of dealers of used parts and accessories -- "Dealers" defined.
- § 55-14-105. Contents of records of purchase and resale of used parts and accessories.
- § 55-14-106. Inspection by law enforcement officers.
- § 55-14-107. Dealer failing to keep records of purchases and resales of used parts and accessories -- Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.