2016 Tennessee Code
Title 53 - Food, Drugs and Cosmetics
Chapter 11 - Narcotic Drugs and Drug Control
Part 3 - Regulations and Registration
- § 53-11-301. Rules and fees for controlled drugs.
- § 53-11-302. Handlers of controlled substances -- Registration and inspection.
- § 53-11-303. Criteria for registration issuance.
- § 53-11-304. Suspension and revocation of registration.
- § 53-11-305. Revocation, suspension or denial of registration.
- § 53-11-306. Records and inventories required.
- § 53-11-307. Inter-registrant distribution.
- § 53-11-308. Prescription requirements.
- § 53-11-309. Reporting persons obtaining or attempting to obtain controlled substances -- Immunity -- Exception.
- § 53-11-310. Identification requirements for dispensing of certain Schedule II to IV prescription medications for greater than a seven-day supply.
- § 53-11-311. Use of buprenorphine products.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.