There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2016 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 6 - Elementary and Secondary Education
Part 13 - Family Life Curriculum
- § 49-6-1301. Part definitions.
- § 49-6-1302. Curriculum for family life education.
- § 49-6-1303. Assistance in teaching family life.
- § 49-6-1304. Family life instruction.
- § 49-6-1305. Notification of parents and legal guardians -- Excusing students from family life instruction.
- § 49-6-1306. Complaint by parent or legal guardian -- Cause of action by parent or guardian.
- § 49-6-1307. Instruction of sexual education to comply with part -- Scientific study of reproductive system permitted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.