2016 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations and Associations
Chapter 57 - Meetings and Voting
Part 1 - Meetings and Action Without Meetings
- § 48-57-101. Annual meeting.
- § 48-57-102. Special meeting.
- § 48-57-103. Court-ordered meeting.
- § 48-57-104. Action by written consent.
- § 48-57-105. Notice of meeting.
- § 48-57-106. Waiver of notice.
- § 48-57-107. Record date -- Determining members entitled to notice and vote.
- § 48-57-108. Action by written ballot.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.