2016 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations and Associations
Chapter 51 - General Provisions
Part 3 - Filing Documents
- § 48-51-301. Filing requirements.
- § 48-51-302. Forms.
- § 48-51-303. Filing, service, and copying fees.
- § 48-51-304. Effective time and date of document.
- § 48-51-305. Correcting filed document.
- § 48-51-306. Filing duty of secretary of state.
- § 48-51-307. Appeal from secretary of state's refusal to file document.
- § 48-51-308. Evidentiary effect of copy of filed document.
- § 48-51-309. Certificate of existence.
- § 48-51-310. Penalty for signing false document.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.