2016 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 16 - Offenses Against Administration of Government
Part 6 - Obstruction of Justice
- § 39-16-601. Part definitions.
- § 39-16-602. Resisting stop, frisk, halt, arrest or search -- Prevention or obstruction of service of legal writ or process.
- § 39-16-603. Evading arrest.
- § 39-16-604. Compounding of offenses.
- § 39-16-605. Escape.
- § 39-16-606. Report of escape.
- § 39-16-607. Permitting or facilitating escape.
- § 39-16-608. Implements for escape.
- § 39-16-609. Failure to appear.
- § 39-16-610. Radar jamming devices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.