2016 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 16 - Offenses Against Administration of Government
Part 4 - Misconduct Involving Public Officials and Employees
- § 39-16-401. Definitions for public misconduct offenses.
- § 39-16-402. Official misconduct.
- § 39-16-403. Official oppression.
- § 39-16-404. Misuse of official information.
- § 39-16-405. Purchasing property sold through court.
- § 39-16-406. Suspension, removal and discharge from office.
- § 39-16-407. Misrepresenting information to state auditor.
- § 39-16-408. Sexual contact with inmates.
- § 39-16-409. Sexual contact with probationer or parolee.
- § 39-16-410. Unlawful acts related to audits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.