2016 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 16 - Offenses Against Administration of Government
Part 1 - Bribery
- § 39-16-101. Definitions for bribery offenses.
- § 39-16-102. Bribery of public servant.
- § 39-16-103. Public servant guilty of bribery offense disqualified from holding office.
- § 39-16-104. Soliciting unlawful compensation.
- § 39-16-105. Buying and selling in regard to offices.
- § 39-16-106. Exceptions and defenses.
- § 39-16-107. Bribing a witness.
- § 39-16-108. Bribing a juror.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.