2016 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 9 - Surveillance by Unmanned Aircraft
- § 39-13-901. Part definitions.
- § 39-13-902. Lawful capture of images -- Use for lawful purposes.
- § 39-13-903. Unlawful capture of image with intent to conduct surveillance a misdemeanor offense -- Defense.
- § 39-13-904. Possession or distribution and use of unlawfully captured images -- Misdemeanor offenses -- Separate images constitute separate offenses -- Defenses.
- § 39-13-905. Use of unlawfully captured images as evidence -- Disclosure of images limited.
- § 39-13-906. Applicability of part.
- § 39-13-907. Construction of part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.